IMPACT & FUNDING 101
Workshop for documentary filmmakers
Please note that this workshop has been moved from 15 March to Thursday 12 April 2018.
Do you need to raise vital funds to kick off your documentary project ?
Do you want understand the philanthropic landscape?
Learn about philanthropy, building partnerships and impact strategy.
Join Documentary Australia Foundation's CEO Mitzi Goldman as she imparts her knowledge of philanthropy, building partnerships and impact strategy to help you get your project funded and off the ground. Learn how to identify the best partners, funders and advocates for your project to help make your film truly influential. The workshop also will help you understand the DAF approach to filmmaking and its role in the documentary sector.
HOW IT WORKS
The day is designed to provide all in attendance a number of takeaways essential to developing a successful fundraising and impact campaign. These include:
- Providing a clearer understanding and definition of strategy development and campaign design;
- Offering insight into how to fundraise;
- Demonstrating effective methods for developing long-lasting partner relationships;
- Demystifying the numerous distribution and marketing platforms that are available;
- Providing tools for developing meaningful and effective impact assessment;
- Giving filmmakers and impact producers an idea of major players in the space
Cost: $150 +GST, includes a light lunch
Location: 52 Victoria Street, Paddington, NSW 2021
Dates to be advised.
Please note that occasionally this workshop is postponed to a later date, so if comng from interstate - please register and then notify us closer to the workshop date prior to booking travel. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
”This was an inspiring and informative workshop that gave me a clearer understanding of seeking potential funding.”
"Thank you for nurturing our futures in film making!"
"Mitzi was extremely encouraging and generous with her wisdom."