$2,500 x 30 = $75,000
The thinking behind the maths:
* $2,500 is the amount assigned to a unit of funding.
* 30 is the number of $2,500 units that will achieve the $75,000 total.
* $75,000 is the budget figure to produce, distribute and market the Groundswell docu-drama film.
* Contributions can be towards single, multiple or partial units. When all 30 have been covered the scope of work will be underway immediately.
* A short pilot for the Under the Sun TV ongoing series that Groundswell serves as a catalyst for will also be created from the $75,000.
All contributions are 100% tax deductible:
* As an accredited film there is a tax deduction available through Documentary Australia Foundation. You lodge a contribution to Groundswell and DAF issue your ATO receipt for your claim. There are no commercial returns associated with Groundswell. This is what makes the tax deduction possible.
* You can lodge a contribution to Groundswell by clicking on the red DONATE TO THIS FILM button at the top of this page.
* There is also a 501(c) (3) tax deduction available in the USA. Select GET IN TOUCH for more detail.