$2,500 x 30 = $75,000
The thinking behind the maths:
* $2,500 is the amount assigned to a unit of funding.
* 30 is the number of $2,500 units that will achieve the $75,000 total.
* $75,000 is the budget figure to produce, distribute and market the 8-minute Groundswell docu-drama film.
* When enough individuals to cover all 30 of the $2,500 units have made a choice to get involved , through contributing single, multiple or partial units, the scope of work to be achieved will be underway immediately.
* The 2-minute pilot for the Under the Sun TV ongoing series and Groundswell Forum programs, and their market-place entry, will also be created from the $75,000.
All contributions are 100% tax deductible:
All contributions made through Documentary Australia Foundation (DAF) are donations made to fund the production, distribution and marketing of the Groundswell film. There are no commercial returns associated with the choice of involvement via DAF. This is how the advantage of the 100% tax deduction offer has been made possible.
More details below in How do I receive 100% tax deduction?